Japanese Particles are one of the toughest things to learn and understand when you’re learning Japanese. This cheatsheet takes the simplest meanings of each particle (otherwise this cheatsheet would be fifty pages long) and puts everything you need to be reminded about (particles-wise) on one piece of paper. Put this cheatsheet in your binder, put it on your wall, stick it next to your toilet . . . wherever you study Japanese, your handy-dandy Japanese particles cheatsheet companion shouldn’t be too far behind!
- Keeps things simple, only telling you what you need to know.
- All the main particles all on one piece of paper. What does に mean? Oh, right, it’s on my awesome Japanese Particles Cheatsheet.
- Includes examples of the particles in use.
- You can share it with a friend or your class and become a hero.
- Doesn’t cover the less common uses of the particles (just the main ones).
- Great for beginners, but intermediate+ Japanese students may find it too simple.
Japanese particles are pretty tough sometimes, especially if you’re a beginner. Use this super-duper handy Japanese Particles cheatsheet to help yourself out whenever you’re in a bind. Don’t rely on it too heavily, though — eventually you want to put this cheatsheet aside and rely on that brain of yours.